Saturday, August 15, 2009

DONE!!!


Man... it is PERFECT. Perfect gear ratio - 27ish mile range (-edit- bike ran out of steam tonight after about exactly half that range - putting a full charge on it tonight to determine the range tomorrow - but I'm guessing it is gonna be closer to 18 - 20 miles between charges)... PERFECT in every respect.
I am done except for some prettymaker.

Top Speed - 50MPH
Range - 27Mi.
Weight - gained 20 lbs or less - raised the center of gravity a couple inches - but It was low anyway.
cost - 1350 bucks plus 700 for initial purchase of bike
Man... it worked out EXACTLY like it did in my head!
Awesomeness - very awesome

I only shocked the shit out of myself 3 times and burned myself with a soldering iron once - and created one very small fire which did no damage. :-)

I can't wait to make a LIFEP04 battery bundle next year!!

It is exactly like it was in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment